Friday, December 30, 2005

testimoney 3

"….I said why not me! At the beginning I've send 10000e-mails,I didn't spend any money, I

just spend a bit of my time…and it worth it.

I explain you how it's happen for me .After one week I started to receive any order for the

report n°1.Your objective is to receive at less 20 order for the report n°1 in 2 weeks. If you

didn't receive it, carry on to send e-mails until you get this first objective.

Your second objective is to receive at less 100 order for the report n°2 in 2 weeks, if not don't

stop to send e-mails and put advertises. After this ,you can relax and you will be reach your

objective of 500000$.That's happen for me.

Remember, this program works if you follow it .Don't try to change the names of the other

people on the list or to put your name in another position. It will break the system and make

less money for the other people and maybe for you as well.

Important note:

Every participant has to reach the objective of 10 sales of the report n°1.If everybody does this

way, we 're all going to get at least 500000$.


I thought it could be interesting to leave a place on this document where anybody could write a

message (if wish), to say in few words what they what they would like to do with the money

than they'll win…

"I works for a long time to try to create my own firm, to be independent, and because I don't

like my usual job. But without any money and help, I couldn't start. With the money I have

managed to save I bought a computer and discover this opportunity on internet. Now with this

programme ,I see the life more positive and soon everything will be possible!

So start now
ACT NOW
TIME IS MONEY!!!
GOOD LUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home